Below is the CQA/ACC Calendar displaying Quilting events happening across Canada. The events from each province are colour coded to make it easier to locate events that are closer to you.
Colour Coded Chart for Provinces and Territories
Conversations @ Thunder Bay Museum
Dec 3 2019 – Feb 16 2020 all-day
Conversations is an exhibition based upon the conversation between two artists. 24 partnered pairs through joint discussion will set the boundaries for their imagery so that the two pieces will respond or relate to each[...]
Conversations is an exhibition based upon the conversation between two artists. 24 partnered pairs through joint discussion will set the boundaries for their imagery so that the two pieces will respond or relate to each other. The exhibition features the personal visions of FAN artists using a wide range of traditional and contemporary fibre-art techniques in a variety of styles from realistic to abstract.
This is our guilds biennial show. We will have over 200 projects to display and a merchant mall. It’s being held in conjunction with the womans conference.
Canada’s Annual Original Artistic Quilt Show since 1999 featuring original fibre art pieces created by members of Mountain Cabin Quilters Guild located in Canmore, Alberta.
Hours – 11am – 5pm daily
Etobicoke Quilters’ Guild is one of the oldest guilds in Canada with a flourishing and vibrant membership located at Neilson Park Creative Centre. Quilt Fever 2020 is EQG’s biennial and professionally judged show and sale with an amazing display of quilts and quilt art exhibited in multiple galleries. Activities include daily draws and prizes with pick-to-win as well as a Members’ Boutique, Bistro and Merchant Mall.
Open daily from 10 am – 5pm on March 27rd and 28th, 2020
Admission price of $10.00 – further details available at http://www.QuiltFever.ca – join us for a quilting journey.
Friday, April 17 – 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 18 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, April 19 – 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Admission: Daily – $8
3 day pass – $18
Children 12 and under free
Quilt Reflections 2020 presented by Manitoba Prairie Quilters
- Manitoba’s biggest Quilt Show and Competition
- Large display of competition and show quilts
- Merchants’ Mall which includes the Manitoba Prairie Quilters Boutique featuring unique items all made by Manitoba Prairie Quilters members.
- Choice Auction with dozens of prize baskets to be won
- Silent Auction of wall quilts with all proceeds going to Hands of Hope.
- Workshops with featured artist Daphne Greig. Spaces are limited
- Gala Banquet – dinner and awards banquet with guest speaker Daphne Greig who will present “A Quilter’s Adventure”
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Lectures by quilting instructors, designers, CQA certified quilt judges, and fiber artists. Spaces are limited.
- Sit and Stitch – take a break and sit down to try your hand at stitching a quilt on a quilting frame. No experience required.
- On Site Quilt Appraisals – Rosalie Tennison, International and AQS Certified Appraiser will be on site on Saturday to provide written appraisals or verbal consultations on any quilt. This will be a drop-in, first come first served during regular quilt show hours.
Visit the ‘Quilt Show 2020’ tab on our website for details and registration information.
Huron Perth Quilters’ Guild and The Stonetown Quilters’ Guild present the Piecemakers 2020 Quilt Show at The Pyramid Centre, 317 James St South, St. Marys, Ontario
New Quilts – Lunch – Door Prizes – Merchant’s Mall – Demonstrations – Boutique – Daily Bed Turning Lecture
Thursday 10 – 5
Friday 10 – 7
Saturday 10 – 4
Prairie Patchworkers Quilt Guild presents The Heart of the Prairies From Bolts to Bindings!
Vendors, Door Prizes & Demos.
Admission $8.00/day. 12 and under free.
April 24 10-8pm April 25 10-4pm
A gorgeous display of quilts from Southern Alberta and beyond! We have had to increase our venue space this year due to the volume of quilts we show! We have viewer’s choice awards as well as door prizes and quilting demonstrations throughout the day. Please come enjoy, as an entrant or observer! Email us for a registration form or further info,
Barnswallow Quilt Guild invites you to join us at our annual show, May 1 – 3, 2020.
New hours are Friday and Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday noon – 5pm.
The featured quilter is Nan Fieber, who will exhibit her quilts together with artistic items from her family. We will be saluting Manitoba’s 150th – unveiling our Manitoba Mosaic quilt and exhibiting “Manitoba Moments” from the Textile and Fibre Artists of Manitoba.