CQA/ACC Quilt Judge Certification Program
(QJCP) Application Instructions
- Before you start the application form, ensure you have a professional CV or resume with emphasis on quilting and a 200- word biography, which includes most relevant information for quilt judge employers, saved as PDFs. These will be submitted with your online application (below)
- Fill out the online application, attach the Biography and CV/Resume documents and submit.
- Submit your non-refundable application fee ($25 + applicable tax) through the shop area of the website.
After your application, CV/resume, biography and application fee have been submitted:
- You will receive an automated confirmation email.
- Within five (5) business days of the submission of the application, you will receive an email from the QJCP Facilitators outlining additional information required to be submitted to support your application (see list below). In addition, they will schedule a virtual interview with you.
Once your completed application has been reviewed, the QJCP Facilitators will inform you if you have been accepted into the program; you will be asked to pay the Part 1, $100 (+tax) fee, prior to receiving the first set of instructions.
Additional Required Application Information:
- Portfolio of five (5) images (jpeg format) of recent quilts that you have made
- Head-shot photo (jpeg format)
If you have any questions in regard to the CQA/ACC Quilt Judge Certification Program (QJCP) or application process please email Carole Gold and Elizabeth Spannring at QJCP@canadianquilter.com
CQA/ACC Quilt Judge Certification
Program Application Form