Call for Entry – National Juried Show – NOW OPEN!
- Click here to view the NJS GUIDELINES (Entry form link is at the bottom of the Guidelines page)
REGISTRATION for Entry Passes/Workshops/Lectures/Tours:
- January 7, 2019, Noon EST – Opens for CQA/ACC INDIVIDUAL members only
- January 28, 2019, 3 pm EST – Opens for the general public
Not a CQA/ACC Member? – click here to sign up!
Janet Kasper: email@example.com
Toll Free: 1-877-672-8777 Press 2 (North America) OR 905-873-2639 (Ontario)
Watch this page for further updates
Teachers & Lecturers/Workshops, Lectures & Tours
Join the Quilt Canada 2019 Team!
VOLUNTEERS are needed for various show positions
- Click here for more information and the online application form.
Guild Rosette Invitational
- Click here to view the Guild Rosette Invitational Guidelines
- ONLINE Entry Form will be available on January 28, 2019 12 PM (Noon) EST
Hotel Information – CQA/ACC has obtained special group rates at a number of hotels which are in close proximity to the EY Centre.
- Click here to view a list of hotels – note the codes for special Quilt Canada rates.
Suzi-Q Youth Challenge
- Click here for the Youth Challenge Guidelines
TrendTex Challenge – #Trending