The Spring 2022 issue of Canadian Quilter is a great read!
- See the quilted portraits of NJS Award Winner Fuzzy Mall, including one of his latest works.
- Read about all the teachers, lecturers, and keynote speakers at Quilt Canada 2022. Registration opens March 15, 2022.
- Read an interview with Vanessa Génier from Quilts for Survivors.
- Enjoy the story of the Junior Quilters and their teacher, Barbara Lichman, who has been teaching them to hand quilt for about six years now.
- Holly Clarke Design shares her pattern for the Great Expectations quilt block.
- Make a Modern HST Wall Hanging by Jackie White.
- Learn about the Sew & Sew Skills Lab program of I Love First Peoples, and how you can help support their sewing labs in northern schools.
- Alison Dean Cowitz tells all about her experiences making ACE – Accumulated Creative Energy with thickened dye.
- Get Inspired! This issue’s images are of scrappy quilted projects from our readers!
- Nova Scotia quilt maker Myla Borden sew together the pieces of her peoples’ past.
- Learn about how the quilts of Fogo Island Inn were inspired by the traditional quilts of this island off an island.
- Meet the new Quilt Apprentice Judges.
- Learn seven ways to use 8wt threads in your quilts.
- And be inspired by some fresh ideas from Electric Quilt.
Cover Quilt: Emma Sincerbox2 by Fuzzy Mall.
Out of stock