Have you checked out the wonderful lineup of speakers, both Canadian and International, for our first ever virtual Quilt Canada conference A Celebration of Quilting in Canada which runs from June 16-19, 2021?
Keynote speakers include Anna Maria Horner with her My Patchwork Path session on Thursday evening and Gloria Loughman’s Colour Your World on Friday evening. Additional webinars include:
- Goose on the Loose – Janet Barker
- Hover Quilting: A Fresh Look at Raw Edge Appliqué – Peter Byrne
- Working Small: The Making of a Mini – Sandy Simmelink
- Year of Deep Creation – Olesya Lebedenko
- Oh Canada! The Quilting Heritage of the True North – Mary Elizabeth Kinch
- Sew Smart: The Ergonomics of Healthy Quilting – Rose Parr
- How to Capture a Wild Animal Using Fabric and Thread – Sue Sherman
- Show Perfect: Photographing Your Quilts – Valerie Wilson
- 2,000 Years of Patchwork: Pojagi, Jogakbo and Korean Tradition – Elizabeth DeCroos
- Embellish with Confidence – Sharon Fisher
How great is that?!
For more details on each session visit the Virtual Webinar Sessions page; click on the image at the top of the section or scroll down further for more information about each offering and presenter. All sessions will be 90 minutes long, allowing time for questions and answers.
Register for individual sessions ($10 for members and $12 for non-members) or choose the All Access Bundle for one low price of $80 ($110 for non-members) to give you access to all 12 webinars. All webinars will be recorded and available to paid registrants until June 26, 2021.