MEMBER GUILD CHALLENGE – “Gateway to Adventure”
ENTRY FORM TO THE MEMBER GUILD CHALLENGE IS AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
Calling all member guilds! Here is the news about the exciting challenge for next year. Join in the fun with your guild.
The Gateway to Adventure Quilt Challenge:
- Each quilt must have a visible amount of KONA cotton colour #k001-147 JUNGLE, along with three (3) additional fabrics on the face of your quilt. The additional fabrics can be a print or solid.
- The quilt perimeter is to be no larger than 72 inches.
- Each quilt must be finished with either binding, facings or enveloped pillow case style.
- Please ensure that there is a hanging sleeve, at least 3 inches wide, for display purpose.
- All quilts must have a label on back with the quilt name and quilter’s name visible on it.
- Each CQA/ACC Member Guild selects one winner only from their Guild’s membership, before July 15, 2020
- All entries must follow the guidelines below.
- Open to CQA/ACC Member Guild
- Once the guild has selected the quilt to represent their guild, the online entry form must be filled out and submitted by July 15, 2020. The online entry form will be located on Quilt Canada 2020 Guild Challenge page on the canadianquilter.com website.
- When the online entry form has been received by CQA/ACC, a confirmation email will be sent to the entrant.
- All entered quilts will be displayed in a virtual quilt show on the new Canadian quilter.com website in late August/early September 2020. During a prescribed time period voting for Viewers’ Choice award will take place (dates to be determined).
- The winning quilt will be selected by the online Viewers’ Choice voting and will be awarded a $100 cash prize.
Take up the challenge and set off on an adventure!