32nd Annual CQA/ACC TrendTex Challenge “2020”
TrendTex Fabrics, Inc. is, once again, generously donating the wonderful fabrics for the theme –
Thank you for participating in the CQA/ACC TrendTex Challenge! We welcome all wall quilts and look forward to seeing and displaying your challenges in Edmonton.
Please note – Kits are limited to 1 per person until January 1, 2020. Additional kits may be purchased after that date, if available.
Kit prices are $23 for members and $28 for non-members (includes postage) GST/HST applies
New This Year
Starting this year we are asking you to complete an online quilt entry form before you mail your finished quilt to Irene Lafleche.
How is how it works:
- Finish your TrendTex challenge quilt following the guidelines.
- Take a photo of your quilt
- Click on the Enter Quilt button above.
- Complete the online entry form and upload a picture of the quilt where indicated.
- Upon receipt of the online entry, Irene Lafleche, CQA/ACC Vice President, will email you with further instructions for mailing the quilt to her.
Please note: If you would like your wall hanging to be eligible for judging you must complete the online entry form AND have your quilt mailed, per follow-up instructions, to arrive by April 6, 2020.
If you do not want your wall hanging to be eligible for judging and the prizes, you can still donate your quilt to CQA/ACC to be sold by Silent Auction at Quilt Canada 2020. You must complete the entry form by May 6, 2020 and have the quilt arrive to Irene Lafleche by May 20, 2020.