So much to do this summer!
- Make an adorable whale block designed by John MacPhail from Art East Quilting Co.
- Quilt a chambray pillow, Melissa Marginet-style.
- Travel your own region hunting for barn quilt blocks in all kinds of places, not just on barns!
- Read about the hundreds of thousands of quilts that were sent from Canada to families in Great Britain during WWII, and one that made recently made it home again.
- Learn about how Our Social Fabric of Vancouver is saving fabric from being sent to the landfill, by the ton!
- Artist Profile: Justin Ming Yong describes the process of designing quilts that both honour and break free from tradition.
- Four young quilters share their experience with CQA/ACC’s Real Fun Youth Challenge.
- Nova Scotia quilt maker Deb Plestid created the illustrations for Sheree Fitch’s new book, Sing in the Spring.
- Find out about a traveling exhibit from FAN that your guild can use for a meeting for small show.
- Dyeing for Chromatopia: Angie Kok shares her process for creating quilts for this Quilt Canada Concurrent Show.
- Unique Options for Polydraw from EQ8®.
- Don’t be afraid of metallic thread! From Wonderful Specialty Threads.
- Get an inside look at preparation for the National Juried Show.
- See all the amazing door prizes for Quilt Canada 2022 in Vancouver, June 14-18.
13 in stock