The CQA/ACC is seeking vendors to help us celebrate at Quilt Canada 2020!
Highlights of the 2020 conference include:
- The CQA/ACC National Juried Show – The premier quilt show in Canada, displaying works from quilters in Canada and abroad.
- Concurrent Quilt Shows – Additional quilt shows displayed in the main show hall.
- Three days of workshops and lectures – by thirteen teachers and three additional lecturers.
Why should you be a vendor? Quilt Canada 2020 is THE quilting event in Canada! You will have the opportunity to:
- Display your shop to 6000+ potential customers
- Be listed in the Quilt Canada 2020 Show Guide distributed to all show visitors
- Be listed on the Merchant Mall page of the CQA/ACC website, canadianquilter.com
- Host a demonstration of your products by scheduling a time in the demonstration booth
Don’t delay in signing up for your space:
- The Quilt Canada 2019 booth space sold out quickly, don’t be disappointed in 2020.
- A 10% discount will be offered on booth space rental (not including the extra charge for corners) if an application is submitted and the 30% deposit is paid by August 31, 2019.
To register as a vendor:
Please click on the buttons below for the Terms and Conditions and the Vendor Application.
Questions? Please contact Grace Choi, CQA/ACC Conference Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Vendor Terms and Conditions/Contract BEFORE completing your application: