Note: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, please check directly with the event organizers to ensure that the event has not been cancelled or postponed!
Canada’s Annual Original Artistic Quilt Show since 1999 featuring original fibre art pieces created by members of Mountain Cabin Quilters Guild located in Canmore, Alberta.
Hours – 11am – 5pm daily
FIBRE FLING 2020 Exhibition & Sale Event
Where: Kitchissippi United Church, 630 Island Park Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
When: Friday, April 3, 10 am – 8 pm and Saturday, April 4, 10 am – 5 pm
Cost: $5.00 admission fee(a portion of the proceeds will go to The Stephen Lewis Foundation)
Friday, April 17 – 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 18 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, April 19 – 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Admission: Daily – $8
3 day pass – $18
Children 12 and under free
Quilt Reflections 2020 presented by Manitoba Prairie Quilters
- Manitoba’s biggest Quilt Show and Competition
- Large display of competition and show quilts
- Merchants’ Mall which includes the Manitoba Prairie Quilters Boutique featuring unique items all made by Manitoba Prairie Quilters members.
- Choice Auction with dozens of prize baskets to be won
- Silent Auction of wall quilts with all proceeds going to Hands of Hope.
- Workshops with featured artist Daphne Greig. Spaces are limited
- Gala Banquet – dinner and awards banquet with guest speaker Daphne Greig who will present “A Quilter’s Adventure”
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Lectures by quilting instructors, designers, CQA certified quilt judges, and fiber artists. Spaces are limited.
- Sit and Stitch – take a break and sit down to try your hand at stitching a quilt on a quilting frame. No experience required.
- On Site Quilt Appraisals – Rosalie Tennison, International and AQS Certified Appraiser will be on site on Saturday to provide written appraisals or verbal consultations on any quilt. This will be a drop-in, first come first served during regular quilt show hours.
Visit the ‘Quilt Show 2020’ tab on our website for details and registration information.
Huron Perth Quilters’ Guild and The Stonetown Quilters’ Guild present the Piecemakers 2020 Quilt Show at The Pyramid Centre, 317 James St South, St. Marys, Ontario
New Quilts – Lunch – Door Prizes – Merchant’s Mall – Demonstrations – Boutique – Daily Bed Turning Lecture
Thursday 10 – 5
Friday 10 – 7
Saturday 10 – 4
Over 200 quilts on display
A gorgeous display of quilts from Southern Alberta and beyond! We have had to increase our venue space this year due to the volume of quilts we show! We have viewer’s choice awards as well as door prizes and quilting demonstrations throughout the day. Please come enjoy, as an entrant or observer! Email us for a registration form or further info,
The Oakville Quilters’ Guild presents Quilted Expressions, Friday May 1, 10-4 PM, Saturday May 2 10-4 PM, Sunday 11-4 PM. Over 200 quilts, Raffle Quilt, Tombola, Vendor Market and Demonstrations.
Barnswallow Quilt Guild invites you to join us at our annual show, May 1 – 3, 2020.
New hours are Friday and Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday noon – 5pm.
The featured quilter is Nan Fieber, who will exhibit her quilts together with artistic items from her family. We will be saluting Manitoba’s 150th – unveiling our Manitoba Mosaic quilt and exhibiting “Manitoba Moments” from the Textile and Fibre Artists of Manitoba.