Online registration (REGISTER NOW) buttons are found throughout the Quilt Canada 2021 General Information page and the Virtual Sessions page.
Registration is now open and will close June 15 at 3pm. There will be NO REGISTRATION of any kind after this date.
- The admission fee for the conference is $10 + tax for everyone. This fee is required for everyone to enter the virtual conference site.
- Each individual session is priced at $10 + tax for members and $12 + tax for non-members.
- For greater savings you can choose to register for the All Access Bundle (This includes registration for all Virtual Webinars at one low price of $80 + tax for members or $110 + tax for non-members) and/or the Virtual NJS Tours Package (Registration in 11 English plus one French tour for one low price of $80 + tax for members and $110 + tax for non members). ALL PRESENTATIONS AND TOURS are in live time – Eastern Daylight Time. If you paid for a session, a recording of it will be in your PERSONAL “SESSIONS” list from approximately 2 hours after the live Presentation until June 26. These recordings will only be available to persons who have registered for the live session.
Steps before and after registration:
1) Look at the the Virtual Sessions being offered and decide what you would like to register for.
2) Read Frequently Asked Questions if you have a question about registration.
3) Have your credit card ready to pay for the registration.
4) Click on the Register Now button.
5) Fill out the form and submit.
6) You will receive a receipt and confirmation email.
7) On June 15, 2021 you will receive an email with your login username and password to let you into the conference site.
8) Enjoy the event!