You are invited to join us for a one hour Zoom webinar presentation by Stephanie Hackney on Wednesday, January 12 at 7 pm ET.
Description of Presentation
Batting: What’s Inside Matters
This lecture offers quilters and other creatives a chance to learn all about fibers and batting.
This lecture covers:
– the questions we ask quilters to assist them in narrowing down the many batting choices to what’s ‘best’ for achieving the results they desire;
– the various fiber types, and pros and (potential) cons of each type;
– what we recommend for specific use cases (modern quilts, charity quilts, art quilts, wall hangings, runners, throws, etc.);
– proper use and care of battings and quilts;
– tips and tricks for best results;
– and, a bit of fun!
About Stephanie Hackney
Dir. of Sales & Marketing, Craft & Retail Division
Hobbs Bonded Fibers
She’s responsible for sales of Hobbs’ craft & retail products, and for all marketing activities centered around the Hobbs Batting brand, including educating quilters and other creatives on the products Hobbs manufactures.
Stephanie has shared her batting expertise through in-person lectures at most major quilt industry events, including Quilt Market, and she continues to share this knowledge virtually.
Stephanie has extensive experience in brand management, sales, marketing strategy and execution, and event production across a variety of industries and enjoys giving back through non-profit fundraising.
CQA/ACC members can register for this event at the reduced fee of $10 + tax (regular price for non-members is $15 + tax).