Friday, April 17 – 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 18 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, April 19 – 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Admission: Daily – $8
3 day pass – $18
Children 12 and under free
Quilt Reflections 2020 presented by Manitoba Prairie Quilters
- Manitoba’s biggest Quilt Show and Competition
- Large display of competition and show quilts
- Merchants’ Mall which includes the Manitoba Prairie Quilters Boutique featuring unique items all made by Manitoba Prairie Quilters members.
- Choice Auction with dozens of prize baskets to be won
- Silent Auction of wall quilts with all proceeds going to Hands of Hope.
- Workshops with featured artist Daphne Greig. Spaces are limited
- Gala Banquet – dinner and awards banquet with guest speaker Daphne Greig who will present “A Quilter’s Adventure”
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Lectures by quilting instructors, designers, CQA certified quilt judges, and fiber artists. Spaces are limited.
- Sit and Stitch – take a break and sit down to try your hand at stitching a quilt on a quilting frame. No experience required.
- On Site Quilt Appraisals – Rosalie Tennison, International and AQS Certified Appraiser will be on site on Saturday to provide written appraisals or verbal consultations on any quilt. This will be a drop-in, first come first served during regular quilt show hours.
Visit the ‘Quilt Show 2020’ tab on our website for details and registration information.