Below is the CQA/ACC Calendar displaying Quilting events happening across Canada. The events from each province are colour coded to make it easier to locate events that are closer to you.
Note: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, please check directly with the event organizers to ensure that the event has not been cancelled or postponed!
Colour Coded Chart for Provinces and Territories
Friday, April 17 – 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 18 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, April 19 – 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Admission: Daily – $8
3 day pass – $18
Children 12 and under free
Quilt Reflections 2020 presented by Manitoba Prairie Quilters
- Manitoba’s biggest Quilt Show and Competition
- Large display of competition and show quilts
- Merchants’ Mall which includes the Manitoba Prairie Quilters Boutique featuring unique items all made by Manitoba Prairie Quilters members.
- Choice Auction with dozens of prize baskets to be won
- Silent Auction of wall quilts with all proceeds going to Hands of Hope.
- Workshops with featured artist Daphne Greig. Spaces are limited
- Gala Banquet – dinner and awards banquet with guest speaker Daphne Greig who will present “A Quilter’s Adventure”
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Lectures by quilting instructors, designers, CQA certified quilt judges, and fiber artists. Spaces are limited.
- Sit and Stitch – take a break and sit down to try your hand at stitching a quilt on a quilting frame. No experience required.
- On Site Quilt Appraisals – Rosalie Tennison, International and AQS Certified Appraiser will be on site on Saturday to provide written appraisals or verbal consultations on any quilt. This will be a drop-in, first come first served during regular quilt show hours.
Visit the ‘Quilt Show 2020’ tab on our website for details and registration information.
Barnswallow Quilt Guild invites you to join us at our annual show, May 1 – 3, 2020.
New hours are Friday and Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday noon – 5pm.
The featured quilter is Nan Fieber, who will exhibit her quilts together with artistic items from her family. We will be saluting Manitoba’s 150th – unveiling our Manitoba Mosaic quilt and exhibiting “Manitoba Moments” from the Textile and Fibre Artists of Manitoba.